ENAR General Assembly 2020 – Statutory session
Due to Covid-19, the Statutory session of the GA will be organised online on Friday 15 May 2020.
The statutory session of ENAR’s General Assembly will take place online on Friday 15 May from 16.00 to 19.30 CET.
We will send participants information on how to access to and participate in the online meeting by email ahead of the meeting.
Please register HERE
Only ENAR member organisations who paid their 2020 membership fee can participate.
Proxy for statutory session
Also member organisations who can’t attend the online statutory session of the General Assembly are invited to vote on statutory decisions by proxy. If you want to appoint someone you trust to vote on your behalf, please contact this person to obtain their agreement.
Send the proxy form duly completed and signed to the representative and to email@example.com by latest 1 May 2020. Each member organisation has one vote and each participant can only have their own organisation’s vote and a proxy.
Agenda and documents
– Draft Minutes of the 18th General Assembly on 21-22 June 2019
– ENAR 2019 Annual Report
– FAQs on the 2019 Annual Report
– ENAR 2019 Finances – global overview
– ENAR 2019 Finances – overview with comments
– ENAR 2019 Finances – Balance sheet
– ENAR 2019 Finances – audit report
– ENAR 2019 Finances – REC financial statement
– FAQs on the 2019 Finance Report
– Technical guidelines
– Code of conduct
– ENAR 2019 annual report powerpoint presentation
– ENAR 2019 finance report powerpoint presentation
– ENAR 2020/21 work plan powerpoint presentation
– C-Lever presentation of ENAR’s impact assessment
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org