Anti-racist organisations join ENAR to build a strong platform for an inclusive Europe. You can become an ENAR member if you are an organisation working on anti-racism in a European country.
ENAR members reinforce and support one another so that the voice of anti-racism is simultaneously listened to in Brussels and every single corner and capital of the EU. We support our members in developing their capacities and facilitate exchange of experience and information to achieve lasting impact in the lives of racialised people across Europe. Advocacy is only successful when we have concerted strategies and interaction between the European and the national, regional and local levels with all key actors.
ENAR has member organisations in 27 EU Member States, as well as some EEA and Council of Europe States.
ENAR members include a diverse range of organisations: from grassroots to advocacy organisations, from information centres and think tanks to trade unions and faith-based organisations.
Why become an ENAR member?
- By being directly connected with ENAR Europe, you can influence EU decision making on anti-discrimination and anti-racism issues.
- Pooling your forces and resources in ENAR will maximise your advocacy impact at European level – and in your country.
- You will be able to exchange experience and information with other anti-racist organisations across Europe, including the possibility to collaborate in EU-wide projects.
- You will benefit from the strength of ENAR Europe’s support when issues of concern happen in your country.
- You will enjoy a number of advantages, including receiving European-wide information on anti-racism and equality, policy advice, networking and collaboration possibilities, training, capacity building and support for project funding initiatives, and stronger visibility and advocacy.
ENAR’s membership fee scheme is progressive, which allows any organisation, big or small, to become an ENAR member. The current annual fee for full members is as follows:
- 50€ – if the organisation’s annual income is lower than 20,000€
- 75€ – if the organisation’s annual income is between 20,001€ – 50,000€
- 150€ – if the organisation’s annual income is between 50,001€ and 200,000€
- 300€ if the organisation’s annual income is between 200,001 – 500,000€
- 500€ if the organisation’s annual income is between 500,001 – 1,000,000€
- 1,000€ if the organisation’s annual income is between 1,000,001 – 2,000,000€
- +1,000€ if the organisation’s annual income is above 2,000,000€