On 22 June, we will have parallel workshops on a variety of topics. The workshops will be led by members.
Members will play an active role in this General Assembly. Many organisations have developed innovative and creative techniques to address challenging issues with communities of concern and with institutional stakeholders. This great knowledge could be a true source of inspiration to other fellow members. Therefore, a series of workshops will be led by members.
1) Audiovisual tools for anti-racist campaigns
2) Nov-Violent communication and non-judgmental activism
3) Racial profiling/security
4) Understanding White supremacy, whiteness and systems of oppression
5) Framing an anti-racist narrative and messaging around EP Elections
6) The case study of Cova da Moura: Police abuse in Portugal
7) Advocacy strategies for people of African descent
8) Free slot for new ideas