Call for applications for ENAR’s national projects in 2015
ENAR is launching a call for national projects for 2015 for ENAR member organisations. The aim is to combine your priorities and expertise and the network’s objectives in concrete national/local activities.
WHO CAN APPLY?
All ENAR member organisations (*) can apply to coordinate a national ENAR project. The ENAR Board will select one member organisation per country to be national project coordinator, provided this member has specific expertise in one of ENAR’s strategy areas (see below) and presented the best application (selection criteria below).
– to combine your priorities and expertise and the network’s objectives in concrete
– to strengthen sharing of expertise at national level and to learn from each other
– to have a concrete positive impact for the most vulnerable communities.
Your national project should cover an activity scheduled from March to December 2015.
The deadline for submitting the National Project proposal is Friday 3 April 2015. If approved by the Board, each Coordinator will be required to incorporate the changes sent by ENAR Secretariat and submit the final draft within 15 days of receiving the ENAR Secretariat’s recommendations for changes.
The selected National Project Coordinator shall receive a maximum amount of 2500 €. This payment includes all administrative costs and taxes, when required by law also VAT. The payment will be done in two installments: one once the contract is signed (50%) and the second by May 2016 (50%).
(*) Only member organisations having paid the 2015 membership fee. No applications will be accepted from individuals.
The Applicants responding to this call are expected to:
1. Develop a work plan based on one of ENAR’s strategic objectives selected for their country (see table below) and define which actions will be undertaken in the frame of the project.
2. Explain how other national ENAR members will be engaged during the execution of the project.
3. Implement the activities described in the work plan and monitor results and impact.
4. Respond to ENAR’s consultations and enquiries during the implementation of the project
5. Provide ENAR with a final activity report by 31st December 2015.
Equality data collection
Racist crime (and/or hate speech)
Discrimination in the labour market
Horizontal Equal Treatment Directive
|Members in following countries can apply:
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS CALL
Applications should be marked “National Coordination Projects – name of the country – 2015 – your organisation” and should include the project proposal, using this template. They should be sent to Juliana Santos Wahlgren: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If approved, each Coordinator may be required by the ENAR Secretariat to incorporate
changes and to submit the final draft within 15 days.
We look forward to receiving your applications!