30 October 2013: European Diversity Conference: Ethnicity, Culture (and Social Class)
The European Network Against Racism (ENAR) in partnership with L’Oréal, the French Association of Diversity Managers (AFMD) and the ENAR Foundation organised the First European Diversity Conference specifically dedicated to the issues of Cultures and Origins on 30 October 2013!
Ethnicity, Culture (and Social Class): “Origins” and Business, Time to come out of the closet!
30 October 2013 at L’Oréal HQ, Clichy, France
To know more about the conference:
- Date/Local: 30 October 2013/ L’Oréal HQ, Clichy, France
- Read the report from the conference
- Presentation Equal@Work
- Presentation Holistic Diversity Management Certificate
- Prezi Presentation of the Holistic Diversity Management Certificate by Oilid Mountassar
- Presentation of the Diversity Conflict Transformer (DCT)
Some contributions for further reflection:
- Minjon Tholen: Let’s talk about difference: Addressing racial and ethnic diversity and inclusion in Europe
- Jamila Alatkif: The challenge of the ethnic diversity management in France
- Akram Al Ariss, Joana Vassilopoulou, Mustafa F. Özbilgin & Annilee Game: Understanding career experiences of skilled minority ethnic workers in France and Germany